Search This Blog

Featured post

Mahmood 3-- 2 links added

Food Delivery In Karachi From The Best Restaurants Data had been subjected to cluster analysis based on the unweighted paired group techni...

Powered by Blogger.

Let me introduce you...

SHARE:

To my own personal H-E-Double Hockey Sticks . It consists of this: In addition to that, I also just spent 5 hours on the floor laminating so...

To my own personal H-E-Double Hockey Sticks.

It consists of this:

In addition to that, I also just spent 5 hours on the floor laminating so... my back is killing me.
Now add to this 200 sheets of laminating, that need to be... wait for it... CUT OUT.
{insert doom-ish scary music here}

Now imagine this absolute chaos in every nook and cranny of your life. I can.not.take.it. 
I'm going all kinds of crazy and I'm all kinds of stressed out. 
And to top it off it's a billion degrees out, and it's so humid you instantly are sweating as you take foot outside.

With that out venting of the way, I am working on some things, because I've been neglecting posting new stuff for all of my bloggy loves! Because none of that is quite ready yet, I'll take a few minutes to answer some questions that have popped up a lot lately. 

Where did the Zebra & Polka Dot desk set come from?
It's a girls store called Justice. They actually have some cute zebra stuff. 
It was a little pricer than I would have liked, but hey it's adorbable!

What do you use to create things you make?
I usually use Powerpoint. I used to use Word, but Powerpoint lets you do much more.
I just taught myself over the years by playing with things. 

Explain the bucket filler board.
It's actually a jewelery holder {i think} that I got on clearance last year from Michaels. The pockets aren't that big.I didn't want to deal with 30 buckets, and this year I won't have enough room. I love the idea of bucket fillers, but I'm not 100% positive I'll do it again this year.

Can you customize...
Best way to ask me to customize something is to e-mail me. I see comments, but often I don't remember to respond to them later on or remember what exactly someone wanted. 

I promise lots and lots is coming in the next few days :) Plus a giveaway will be coming as well!! Yay!!

{One of my new teammates called me in the middle of the post, I started this post around 8, I'm now just posting it at 11. That's how my day is going. She definitely made me a million gazillion times less stressed out though! Yay!}


COMMENTS

Thanks for reading OUR Post! DID YOU ENJOY THIS ARTICLE? Subscribe to OUR Blog and you'll never miss a single post.

Name

1st Grade,1,2011,1,6 Traits,1,Adverbs,2,Anchor Charts,1,Antonyms,1,Attendance,3,Back to School,1,Balloons,1,Beanie Babies,1,Behavior,3,Behavior Chart,1,Binder,8,Binders,2,Birthday,2,Boggle,1,Books,2,Brain Bubbles,3,Bright,2,Bright Colors,1,Bulletin Board,1,Buys,1,CAFE,4,Calendar,7,Centers,2,Character Traits,1,Christmas,1,Class Cash,1,Class Information,2,Classroom,2,Classroom Library,2,Clip Board,1,Colorful Classroom,1,Communication,1,Comprehension,1,Computer,1,Cowboys,2,Crafts,3,Crats,1,Cursive,1,Daily 5,3,December,1,decorations,2,Dictionary,1,Dismissal,1,Dots,27,Dots on Chocolate,2,Dragonflies,1,Earth Science,2,Economics,1,Erin Condren,1,Extended Response,1,Facebook,1,Fact/Opinion,1,Football,1,Forms,1,Fractions,1,Freebie,3,Games,5,Genre,1,Geometry,1,Gifts,1,Giveaway,3,Glitter,1,Globes,1,Glyph,1,Holiday,3,Holiday Project,1,Holidays,1,Homework Passes,1,Homeworkopoly,1,Homophones,1,How To,2,Idioms,1,iPick,1,Jobs,3,LA Mini Units,1,Labels,3,Lamination,1,Language Arts,1,Lesson Plan Books,1,Lesson Plans,2,Letters,1,Library,4,Linky Party,2,Literacy,1,Making Connections,2,Management,9,Math,5,Math Key Words,1,Mini Unit,2,Monthly Projects,1,Name Tags,2,Nonfiction,1,Organization,3,Ornaments,1,Parent Notes,1,Passes,2,pencil sharpener,1,Pictures,3,Planner,2,Poetry,1,Polka Dots,1,Poster,1,Posters,3,Prefixes,1,Prepositions,1,Primary Colors,2,Project,1,Pronouns,3,Punctuation,1,Questioning,1,Random,1,Reading,4,Reading Log,1,Reading Strategies,1,Recipes,1,Rocks,1,Sale,1,Scentsy,1,Schedule Cards,2,Seat Sacks,1,Shamrocks,1,Shop,1,Sign,1,Signs,1,Snowflakes,4,Snowman,2,Social Studies,1,Solar Sytem,1,Space,3,Spring,1,Storage,2,Store,1,Strategies,1,Student of the Week,1,Suffixes,1,Synonyms,1,tag,1,Tangram,1,Teacher's Notebook,4,Teachers Notebook,1,Text Features,1,Themes,2,To-Do,1,Unit,1,Valentine's,2,VDay,1,Voice Chart,1,Water Bottles,1,WILW,3,Winners,1,Winter,1,Word Wall,2,Writing,3,Zebra,31,
ltr
item
Flip club : Let me introduce you...
Let me introduce you...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgD-wwfnd1LzuMH2MwyCpz8prlnT6hLbd4sB0hu24wFQ1G6FxkTu-76X9ighT0EeF_8MM6_m2ajVqCIhyZcaynf-i_XdJ6GjU-HaZDiPvZtQ5u9Nwm7s-wjzN5tkDdYT6F13A7VYJhz2w7z/s400/whatamess.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgD-wwfnd1LzuMH2MwyCpz8prlnT6hLbd4sB0hu24wFQ1G6FxkTu-76X9ighT0EeF_8MM6_m2ajVqCIhyZcaynf-i_XdJ6GjU-HaZDiPvZtQ5u9Nwm7s-wjzN5tkDdYT6F13A7VYJhz2w7z/s72-c/whatamess.jpg
Flip club
https://flipclubclub.blogspot.com/2011/08/let-me-introduce-you.html
https://flipclubclub.blogspot.com/
https://flipclubclub.blogspot.com/
https://flipclubclub.blogspot.com/2011/08/let-me-introduce-you.html
true
2625820646276372098
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy